Prof. Tham Seong Chee
Mr. Lee Kwang Boon
Mr. Alexander Charles Louis
Mr. Michael G S Goh
Mr William Sim
Asst. Hon Treasurer
Mr. Alfred Lien
Mr. Eddie Tay
Mr. Kelvin Phun Kia Jong
Mr. Kwan Jin Yao
Ms Paige Chua
Mr. Phillip Phua Kim Yong
Ms Tiffany Gan Rui Xuan
Dr. Lui Hah Wah Elena
Mr. Vijay N Mahalingam
P.O. Box 351 Tanglin Post Office, Singapore 912412
Tel: Office (65) 6792-0026
DID President: (65) 9017-5761
DID Sec-Gen (65) 6733-3211
1. UN Association of Singapore (UNAS) is a national voluntary organization whose mission is to promote the aims and ideals of the United Nations as well as support its work .
2. As a voluntary and non-profit organization, UNAS is affiliated to the World Federation of UN Associations (WFUNA) and as such is granted consultative status by the UN through the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the UN.
3. That being the case, UNAS has no authority, direct or indirect, to act on behalf of the UN. Neither can it represent any individual seeking help from the UN.
4. UNAS can be of help in an advisory capacity by providing relevant information to those seeking assistance from the UN or its subsidiary bodies but not financial or logistical help.
5. Currently, there are only two UN organizations operating in Singapore. They are the World Bank and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
6. Those who need help or assistance unrelated to the above organizations should contact the UN offices in Kuala Lumpur through the UN Resident Co-ordinator whose contact addresses are as follows: Address: Wisma UN, Block C, Kompleks Pejabat Damansara, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel. (603) 2095 9122/ 2095 9133 Fax: (603) 2095 2870 / 2095 8022
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes.
By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.